Monday, July 14, 2008

I told you so....

I didn't know how long I would keep up with blogging...I told you so! Here it is a month and a half after my last post.

Chris started second grade on July 7th. His teacher seems really cool, and so far Chris kinda sorta likes school. He said his teacher was really nice for the first few days and then she started acting like a teacher! He's pretty observant for a little guy.

DJ is here for the summer and dying to have a car. He's saving his money- for the first time in 17 years- and he said that a car is more important than Playstation 3. Something is seriously wrong with him, I think.

Dave is into fishing now, and has a couple of boats in the back yard. One is a "project" boat he calls it and the other is water ready. He's also learning to fly-fish in the Truckee River with a friend.

Dave and I are both on the Cub Scouts Committee this year. Dave is the Outdoor Chair, and I am the Membership Chair (Registrar). I have a feeling we will both be doing more than just those two jobs by the time the year is over.

I am still reading many books, scrapbooking, and making cards. I'm actually selling a few cards now which is really cool. Chris has a birthday coming up on Aug 1st, so I am in the process of planning his party. Speaking of birthdays, mine is coming up too. I am 29 again.

I'm way into the Tudors now- and not just the show. I'm reading everything I can about that era, and the more I read, the more I want to know. At least until something else grabs my attention...like Grey's Anatomy this fall.

I'm going to figure out how to add bling to my blog, so maybe in the future you will see more photos.

Later
Leigh

No comments: