My surgery went very well, and I can now look back and wonder what it was I worried about in the first place. Waking up was rough, but after the pain meds kicked in, all was good. I wish I could say I am completely healed one week following the surgery, but I can say that I am doing very well and trying to keep myself from doing too much.
I've read The Friday Night Knitting Club, Kite Runner, and Escape since the surgery. I'm now reading the Other Broleyn Girl. I loved the uninterupted reading time. I am considering forming a local book club to meet and discuss books. I'm in a couple of online book clubs which are very active and interesting. Bookworms at yahoo and The Reading Cove. I was stuck reading nothing but Jodi Picoult, so joining the other groups has allowed me to broaden my mind (and my library.)
Scrapbooking is on hold right now. I have alot of projects planned and organized, so when I am able to sit for a longer period of time, I will be at it again. I've got about a tenth of my 200 pages done, with 26 pages to date.
Until next time
Leigh
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends
Blog Archive
-
►
2009
(20)
- ► 08/16 - 08/23 (1)
- ► 06/14 - 06/21 (5)
- ► 06/07 - 06/14 (3)
- ► 04/19 - 04/26 (1)
- ► 04/12 - 04/19 (1)
- ► 04/05 - 04/12 (1)
- ► 03/29 - 04/05 (3)
- ► 03/22 - 03/29 (1)
- ► 03/15 - 03/22 (1)
- ► 03/08 - 03/15 (1)
- ► 03/01 - 03/08 (2)
-
▼
2008
(11)
- ► 09/21 - 09/28 (1)
- ► 09/07 - 09/14 (1)
- ► 08/31 - 09/07 (1)
- ► 08/24 - 08/31 (1)
- ► 07/13 - 07/20 (1)
- ► 05/18 - 05/25 (1)
- ► 05/11 - 05/18 (1)
- ► 04/20 - 04/27 (1)
- ► 04/13 - 04/20 (1)
- ► 04/06 - 04/13 (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment