Friday, September 5, 2008

Speaking of Hobbies....

I think Criss Angel is becoming a hobby of mine! Wow! I seriously have a crush on him!!! I love watching Mindfreak, and at first I was a total skeptic. Over time, I've been able to figure some things out, but others really do freak my mind! So I take it for what it is...magic. My own Chris has been writing his name like Criss Angel on his school papers! It is so funny to see....Criss Little......Either his teacher watches the show and gets a kick out of it, or it doesn't register with her just yet! I think it is hilarious.

You can seriously tell I am a stay at home mom by the "random-ness" of this blog....baking, scrapbooking, books, and pics of magicians and vampires! It doesn't quite fit in with the Betty Crocker stereotype, but man does it make my life interesting!! I can always find something to keep me busy!

Until later...
Leigh

No comments: