Today is Thursday, so that must mean there was another horrible American Idol show last night. I have to agree with Simon- What the hell??? I've never heard Johnny Cash sung like Aerosmith before, and what is the purpose of "theme" weeks anyway? Last night was country and yet they let Adam scream like it was metal week. What gives?? Oh dear, now I am started-Megan won't move away from the mic- Danny even bombed in my opinion, and get rid of Scott already! Enough of the pity parties- dude cannot sing better than Alexis Grace (who was voted off). But- I'm still digging Matt- wowza!!! Paula is a horrible speaker- give that girl some cue cards please, and has anyone heard Kara sing? Go to her website- I'm not sure she is in a position to criticique others. Simon- well, I am so sick of the way he dresses and he bashes others- he wears the same type of shirt each week in a different color- and they are not flattering to his MOOBIES!!!! Randy kicks ass though- now there is a judge!!
Oh- have you seen United States of Tara yet? I would just love to check out into a different personality like she does. It is a really good show and John Corbin is adorable as the Dad who keeps the family together. I would name my alter Penny ( like Penny Lane on Almost Famous), and I would revert back to my early twenties with hardly a care in the world. Wouldn't it be fun?
So, I took my final test for this term today. It is what it is. It was in Philosophy/Ethics, and I felt like I was pretty prepared. I hate to count my chickens before they hatch, so I will say that I 'hope' I passed so that I can have from now until May 1 as a nice long break. I am so going to love that. I will probably just sit and stare for the first day (tomorrow) not knowing what to do with myself. Then reality will set in and I will see that the house desperately needs cleaned and the laundry pile I have been stepping over for a week is now just about as tall as I am. But I do plan on taking some time to catch up on a little fiction reading, some crafts, and I might even go to the driving range to get ready for golf season. Chris is tracked off in April, so I am sure I will be busy with him too. I'm excited to get to spend some time with my boy.
Don't even get me started on AIG- but good for the gov't for taxing the heck out them.
Today is almost 65 degrees- they are calling for snow this weekend. You never know what it will be in Reno until you step out your door in the morning. But spring is right around the corner and being outdoors always makes me happy.
Until later,
Leigh
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(20)
- ► 08/16 - 08/23 (1)
- ► 06/14 - 06/21 (5)
- ► 06/07 - 06/14 (3)
- ► 04/19 - 04/26 (1)
- ► 04/12 - 04/19 (1)
- ► 04/05 - 04/12 (1)
- ► 03/29 - 04/05 (3)
- ► 03/22 - 03/29 (1)
- ► 03/08 - 03/15 (1)
- ► 03/01 - 03/08 (2)
-
►
2008
(11)
- ► 09/21 - 09/28 (1)
- ► 09/07 - 09/14 (1)
- ► 08/31 - 09/07 (1)
- ► 08/24 - 08/31 (1)
- ► 07/13 - 07/20 (1)
- ► 05/25 - 06/01 (1)
- ► 05/18 - 05/25 (1)
- ► 05/11 - 05/18 (1)
- ► 04/20 - 04/27 (1)
- ► 04/13 - 04/20 (1)
- ► 04/06 - 04/13 (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment