Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday's thoughts

I am almost ready to stop watching American Idol, or hope for new judges. And if I see Tatiana one more time, I most definitely will unplug. My favorite so far is probably Alexis or Lil, and I like Danny. It seems to me that they are picking people based on things other than voice- I mean, seriously- Megan?? They say she has "quirks" but what they really mean is "irritations"! Oh- enough ranting. I really do not like this season at all. It seems like one big pity party on people- single parents, blue collar workers, and I better stop before I go overboard on stereotypes. Where is the actual talent?

We change the clocks this weekend. I am soooo glad!!!! Winter is so dreadful sometimes with so much darkness- I can't wait for more sunshine!!! Although it is snowing right now, I know that spring is just around the corner.

Later
Leigh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, this is the least exciting Idol group yet.

They must have tapped out the talent of the entire country over the years.

Where are the great singers?

Tatiana can sing, but her selfishness was such a turn off, everyone else up there had the same dream.