Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Hype

I gave into the Hype- the blogging hype. I honestly do not know how long I will do this because I will either forget or get bored with it. But what have I got to lose, right?

I should first explain the "MC"Scrapper. Grey's Anatomy of course!!! McDreamy, McSteamy.....Seriously! I cannot wait until April 24th- the return of the show after the writers strike. Man, it has been a long time. But my hope is Meredith comes to her senses and fights for McDreamy. How could she let a 'nurse' have McHotty? She is McStupid if she doesn't. Now you know- McScrapper- Seriously.

So what is on my mind these days? Scrapping of course! A friend of mine recently challenged herself to completing 100 2 page layouts in 2008. I jumped into the challenge with her thinking it would be great motivation to get some serious scrapping done. To date, I have 3 two pages done. Great. That only leaves 97 more, which is really 97x2=(where's my calculator?) 194 pages!!!! Have I ever done that many?

My first task is to get some pictures printed. Digital is great while you are shooting, but to actually print the photos is another thing.

See ya next time with some photos to share of the completed pages!
McScrapper

2 comments:

Misty said...

I have the 24th circled on my calendar!!!! I am with you, she had better fight for him. You have done more pages than that-what about the 7 Imagine ones you did? Anything you do in 2008 counts! You can do it. Oh, love the blog and welcome to the blogging club!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis,
I agree with you about digital. I stopped scrapping when Dave went digital. It's just to much work. Getting them printed out. Just another step and not the fun part.

I'm a Grey's fan too. But, I disagree with you about Meredith. MCDreamy needs to move on. I'm sooo sick of her whining all the time. No real man would deal with all that.
The games!!!
--Kristin